Wednesday, June 10, 2009

SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR!!!


Currently my feelings can be only expressed with this wonderful and yet useless phrase!!!
My result is like the golf ball in the picture above which is damn close to the hole but it stills appears miles from it!!!


Dissapointingly it was caused by my korean2 result... It pulls me back from achieving something special in my life...!!!!
Everybody easily got an A for it.. but all i have was a B.
HELL YA!!!



I really did study for my korean.. Effords that i put in was tremendous. But im not really good in it mostly because of my basic... !!
Please stop saying that i didn`t study for it!!!!


HOWEVER,
Overall the result of mine was something to be cherish...keke!!!!
I`m very happy with the results i have....keke!!!!
I will work harder in the coming sem trying to achieved the goal i wanted and i hope the golf ball will enter the hole next time!!!!


To all my friends out there,
Congrates and let`s celebrate!!!! HEHE!!!
But to those who doesnt achieved what they wanted.... come on pal, add oil!!
I will support u ya!!!!

2 comments:

  1. u got study,but u laugh at me too much liao last sem!!!
    so this is wat call balasan!keke....
    anyway,u get a better grade compare mine mah!

    love this phrase the most this second.....
    lets work harder n play harder lar! :)

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you different k... you more pro jump level
    me is totally .....??

    duno want to use what word to say it lak!!!!
    unlucky gua!!!

    ReplyDelete