Tuesday, June 9, 2009

The beginning of a new leaf!!

FIRSTLY,
The main purpose i form this blog was because of the attitude of following the trend of others by me. Wen kuan, Hui Min, Lian Shuong and so on all had their own blog, so i do follow them and created one for myself too!!! Ridiculous right??!!! @@"


When im in the process of Creating, Editing, Designing and etc.. my heart suddenly started to melt. The process of my melting heart started with the randomly picked background for my blog. The background was full of loves atmosphere. The feeling getting more and stronger when i was trying to include a song in my blog. I choose the love song 另一个天堂. While i was playing it in my blog to check whether functionable anot, my mind keep on thinking of her!!!


I have been so long didn`t have such a strong feeling. I knew at this moment she is the one that i love and cherish my whole life. Even though recently we had very serious arguements, i really knew at this point that my love towards her is extraordinary strong!!!


I LOVE YOU!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Once I visit my darling's blog, I stunned for a few minute. I'm so surprise that you put such a lovely picture and also the word "She's the love of his life". Moreover, our love song 另一个天堂 is playing while I'm reading your first post, at that moment my brain full of thousand of you. I know you also is my love of my life, no more other guy that can substitute the only one of you in the world. You really make me cry and touch. I love you too darling!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. then me ler???
    hahahahahahahahahah.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. u what???
    this place not for u to leave comment la k!!!

    ReplyDelete