Tuesday, July 28, 2009

selling insurance??? Dilema le!!!!

today i went for a talk....

at 1st i taught it was an investment talk on unit trust and stock market..... then however it turns out to be insurance!!!!

however... it attracted my attention when it comes to the commission basis and also plans....

i was attracted by the savings insurance plans that provides... min contribution of rm30 per month.... that will return all ur contributions on ur savings plus interest at about 4percent annually and also an insurance policy on it...... i think this is a not bad idea on ppl that loves to save money in the bank.....

u will get interest and also insurance coverage

but the main problem is here.... i scared will lose all my friends when they know i am selling insurance... the perception on it was far too negative on insurance seller....!!!

please give me some light or comment on it ya my frens.....

2 comments:

  1. haha.....nonit dilema lar!
    selling insurans is ur choice mah!
    me also listen b4 such talk,is really attractive those return!
    anyway,just make a wise dicision lol!c wat u wan....
    but,dont come to me pls!keke....
    so far,not yet have any plan for that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i now will consider on it....
    nothing come easy....

    my target will not be friends around me cause it will make them feel uneasy....lolz

    if u all wanna buy sure will come to me de..rite?

    but i mostly will not do it ya!!! cause it wont suits me... unit trust is nicer!!!

    ReplyDelete